Wednesday, July 29, 2015

THIS IS HOW WE LOVE!

·         You are my angel; you remind me of the goodness in this world and inspire me to be the greatest version of myself!


·         The moment you have entered in my life.. Life is different.
The sun looks brighter.
Stars look shinier.
I carry a contagious smile.
M loving life.
Music has revisited my life.
Time flies when you’re around.
I am all charged up when you are around.
Your the first and last thing in my mind everyday
Even when I spend the whole day with I start missing you the moment I step outside ur house.
You smile and my world turns around...
When I actually first met you I never realized how much you would end up meaning to me.

To summarize all my feelings...
Babe I have fallen for you!!!!!!!!!!
I love you!

Be mine

For eternity!


·         A kiss on ur eyes
A kiss on ur nose
A kiss on ur forehead
A kiss in ur ears
A kiss on ur cheeks
A kiss on ur neck
And a deep kiss on ur lips!!
And repeat that all night and day long!! 😘😘😘



·         From the day that I met you girl
I knew that your love would be
Everything that I ever wanted in my life
From the moment you spoke my name
I new everything had changed
Because of you I felt my life would be complete

Oh baby I need you
For the rest of my life girl I need you
To make everything right girl
I love you
And Ill never deny that I need you

Nothing matters but you my love
And only God above
Could be the one to know exactly how I feel
I could die in your arms right now
Knowing that you somehow
Would take my soul and keep it deep inside your heart

Girl your love to me feels just like magic
When you smile you have total control
You have power like nothing I ve felt before
I’ve let all of my feelings show
Cuz I want you to know that.. I need you

I need you, for the rest of my life girl
I need you, say that you’ll be my wife oh
I love you, Wont you marry me marry me
Oh I need you (nobody but you)
Oooh I need you, for the rest of my life
Oh I need you (nobody but you)
Wont you marry me marry me
I love you, I really need ya baby (I really need nobody but you)
I need you
Girl I really need I need you girl I really need you need you (I need you)
Oohhh baby I love you (I love you)
I need you, Girl I really need ya need ya … oh baby…
Wont you marry me (I need you)
Wont you marry me marry me
I love you... oohh...
I need you. (I really need nobody but you)


·         When we first met I honestly had no idea that you would be so important to me!

You made me love again!


·         Take my hand
And
With it comes
My heart
My soul
Love
TRUST
Faith
Hope
Dreams
Past
Future

Take my hand
And with it...
All I have
All I am

Is FOREVER YOURS!!


·         In a short span of time, you have become such a close part of mine.
You bring extra brightness in my day and extra sweetness in my life.
I feel more energetic coz I know your there to love me and be there by my side!

·         Look behind you will see me...
Look beside me you will see me...
Look anywhere you will see me as ur strength!!

·         Every now and than
I am lost in your thoughts.
Thoughts about how loving you has influenced my hopes and dreams and also has changed the way I look at Life.

·         I don't know what kind of person I would have been without you... But I like the person I am coz of you and that makes me love you even more... Actually love us together!

·         I am sure you know how much I enjoy the time we spend together...
I love the way we laugh and talk and have so much to share.
And I am sure you know that I have grown attached to you.. To your caring and your closeness.. The warmth of your touch...

But just in case you don't know I want to tell you that truly madly I have fallen for you and I am glad to have you in my life!!

·         This is what I am really saying every time I say 'I Love You'...

I am really trying to say   much more than just those three little words;
I am trying to express so many wonderful feelings about you...
I am trying to say that you mean more to me than anyone else in the world.
I am trying to let you know that I adore you and that I cherish the time we spend together.
I am trying to explain that I want you and that I need you and that I get lost in wonderful thoughts everytime I think about you and each time I whisper 'I Love You' I am trying to remind you're the nicest thing that has ever happened to me!!

·         I see you and I feel like waking up each morning besides you.
Serve you a bed tea.
Make you breakfast.
Take a shower with you.
See you dress.
Drop you to office.
Come by for lunch.
Pick you in evening.
Take you for a drive.
Make new dishes every day for you.
Have whole day conversations with you.
Sleep in ur arms.
Kiss you everywhere.
Doze off in ur arms.


·         And I'd give up forever to touch you
Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to let you go now!!

·         Having your love means more to me than having all the riches in the world.
It means more to me than gold or diamonds.. More to me than life itself.
If I didn't have you my whole world would be empty and meaningless.
You make me feel so special, so much loved.
So often I think I must be so lucky to have you in my life that I thank the stars above to have brought you in my life! You're full of magical essences!

·         I am thinking of you.
I have no definite purpose for writing to you other than to say that I am happily thinking about you right now and when you read this I know that I will have captured a small part of your day causing you to think about me!!

Love you to the core, everyday a little more!!

·         She is a star
She shows me light when my moon isn't visible.
She is silent in the sky but visible as a hope..

She is shy with me yet she knows what to say to me.
She doesn't know me but helps me know myself.

She is honest yet witty.
She is cheerful and cheers me as well.

God has a plan...
He gave me a star maybe to help me shine a little!

She taught me to Love again...
She brought me to life again!!

She brings a hundred emotions in me...
Yet the only emotion stays is Love! 😘😘😘

She is my star!
Found her under the shooting star!

·         The Magic of your Love

How can you make me fall in love with you everyday?
Isn't it a magic?

The mesmerizing expressive eyes
The cute nose
The lusty lips
The long and slender neck of yours
Silky smooth hair with a dusky hue

You're not just beautiful

You're magical!!

How else can you make me fall in love everyday!!

The most magical thing you can do to someone is touch there heart and soul before touching there body... And that's what you did!



·         This is How I'll date you?


I’ll date you because I choose to. I will desire you with every dawn and I will desire you with every dusk. I will date you because you make me laugh, because despite your flaws and your temperaments, my heart feels safe within your hands. I will date you and I will pay no mind to the alternative, I will turn a blind eye to the people who stare because my gaze was made for your gaze. In this generation option creeps into relationships like a dangerous siren, but I will never be swayed by its song, for when I date you, I will date only you.


I will date you in a forgetful way. I wont be able to recall the time you were born, or your mothers middle name. I will forget mini anniversaries, I will forget appointments. However, I will never forget the way you looked when you told me you loved me for the first time. I will never forget the way you smell, the colour of the freckles in your eyes. I will always remember what makes your heart race, the moments of smaller magic that bang and clash against your ribcage when my head rests on your chest. I will immortalize you in my fingertips; I will never forget the way you make me feel.

I will date you outside of social media. I will hold your hand, I will kiss your soft mouth, I will be your biggest fan, and that will exist between you and I. Two people, unfiltered, completely unedited, simply loving each other without validation. I wont need a certain amount of likes to know that I admire you, I wont need a specific number of views to understand that I could watch you all day. Our relationship will be one that is incubated within the confines of our inside jokes, our humorous memories, our deep connection – it will never be subjected to a 4×4 square; it will never be two-dimensional.

You will not be my mcm, my wcw, or my bae. You will be my heart. You will be my home. I will not post my love for you on your Facebook wall, I will not take photos to prove to the world how much I adore the way your hair feels in the morning, or how you can never keep a straight face when you see someone fall. There will be no public evidence of our infatuation, but I will love you deeply in the most beautiful places. I will kiss you in your favourite bakery; I will brush your cheek with every tree that lines the most darling streets. We will create memories in the world, not for it. We will see our relationship dotted across the town like Christmas lights.

Most importantly, I will date you in the image of tenacity. I will endure for you, even when we fall on hard times, even when we struggle. I will not flee or abandon you when we disagree, I will not sleep within foreign arms when I feel hurt. I promise that when I date you, I will fight for you. I will fight for the beauty in which our hearts have felt, and though it will be difficult at times, like worthy things are, I will believe in you – I will believe in us.

·         When I think of the people who mean the most to me, I think of you...
For you are my love, one in whom I can place all my trust, dreams, fears and love, and one with whom I am never afraid to be myself!
Love you to the core, everyday a little more!


·         Nothing makes me happier than seeing the love in your smile.. And knowing the smile is for me!!
Love me for a reason.. And let the reason be love!

·         Being crazy with you is the craziest thing to do coz I am crazily in love with you!!


·         I wonder what it would be like to melt into your sweet arms and get stuck there for eternity! The time spent with you is priceless coz your love and beauty is timeless!

·         The most secured place I ever found in my life was in your arms!!
For that heaven falls in ur arms for me!

·         For every beauty there is somewhere an eye to see it.
For every truth there is somewhere an ear to hear it.
For every Love there is somewhere a heart to receive it!!!


Love you to the core, everyday a lil more!

·         Everything I ever had and everything I'll ever have is and will be yours forever!

·         All I want is your loving heart, love makes everything else fall into the perfect place. . And sometimes things don't need to be perfect, imperfections do have their own beauty


·         Love me for a reason let the reason be love!
Loving should have no reason, because the day you get a reason to love someone, you actually are not in love.

·         How do you manage to be in my dreams everyday!
Is it the love I hold for you inside me or its just your MAGIC!
Love you to the core, everyday a lil more!!


  • ·    The heavens are blue proclaiming to you,
At sunset or night, your eyes are a beautiful sight
Yes, they show forth glorious creation of God.

It is for you I sigh,
As long as I live, my Love I shall give
And all of my days I will sing to your praise
I'll adore you my love for so long that eternity fall small!


  • ·   I don't love casually.
When I love its fierce.
Its my soul ripped wide open and raw.
Its my whole heart on display.
Its all I have and everything I know, handed over to you like a gift.

And I hope you unwrap it gently!!
Love you to core, everyday a lil more!


·         We were on a deserted island.
Beach ahead mountains behind.
Fire near feet.
And you kissed me so hard.
I was drained of all fears worries stress.. My body was only filled with ur love and emotions!
We talked had the finest wine. Ate natural fruits. Made out like crazy.
And all this time you never left my hand 😘

A day spent without seeing you is a day wasted


·         If I could have just one wish, I would wish to wake up everyday to the sound of your breath on my neck, the warmth of your lips on my cheek, the touch of your fingers on my skin, and the feel of your heart beating with mine knowing that I could never find that feeling with anyone other than you.


·         I want to be craved by you. I want you to think about kissing me as much as I think about kissing you.



·         When two who have suffered find each other, the bond is like steel.  They become each others’ soul mates and comfort from the storm of life.  At the same time, they stir the deepest, darkest desires in each other.

·         I desire to be with you. I miss you. I feel lonely when I can’t see you. I am obsessed with you, fascinated by you, infatuated with you. I hunger for your taste, your smell, the feel of your soul touching mine.

·         I am not the first person you loved. You are not the first person I looked at with a mouthful of forevers. We have both known loss like the sharp edges of a knife. We have both lived with lips more scar tissue than skin. Our love came unannounced in the middle of the night. Our love came when we had given up on asking love to come. I think that has to be part of its miracle. This is how we heal. I will kiss you like forgiveness. You will hold me like I am hope. Our arms will bandage and we will press promises between us like flowers in a book. I will write sonnets to the salt of sweat on your skin. I will write novels to the scar of your nose. I will write a dictionary of all the words I have used trying to describe the way it feels to have finally, finally found you. And I will not be afraid of your scars. I know sometimes it’s still hard to let me see you in all your cracked perfection, but please know: whether it’s the days you burn more brilliant than the sun or the nights you collapse into my lap your body broken into a thousand questions, you are the most beautiful thing I ve ever seen. I will love you when you are a still day. I will love you when you are a hurricane!


·         Every morning I wanna see u besides me. And I want u to wake me up with a kiss on my forehead and a smooch the minute I open my eyes. Every night I want to sleep in your arms. Whenever I ain't sleepy I want u to soothe me and make me sleep. A kiss on my back when I turn around and sleep... A tight hug saying I will never let you go.


·         When two souls fall in love, there is nothing else but the yearning to be close to the other. The presence that is felt through a hand held, a voice heard, or a smile seen.

·         Souls do not have calendars or clocks, nor do they understand the notion of time or distance. They only know it feels right to be with one another.
This is the reason why you miss someone so much when they are not there even if they are only in the very next room. Your soul only feels their absence— it doesn’t realize the separation is temporary!



1 comment: